3.5.07

I've got an Epiphany...no...wait...

...an Epiphone! Yeah, so a few months ago i started to become really disenchanted with the sound of my current guitar amplifier. It was getting to the point where playing just wasn't fun any longer, because the sound coming out of my amp didn't match what I heard in my head. So I decided to start looking for a new amp. I looked around and tried a couple in the store, before finally taking one home for a test-drive - a small Fender Blues Junior. Little did I know that Corinne and Lorne and a bunch of other friends and family were on pins and needles because they had conspired to pool their resources to help me buy an amp for my birthday.


Anyway, thanks to everyone's generosity, I was able to buy what is pretty much my dream amp - this Epiphone Blues Custom 30. With an all-tube signal path, it's got just the sound I've been looking for. Thanks everyone! You rock!

No comments: